Sterling Wright was a contestant on Season 13 of Hell's Kitchen. He ranked in 7th place.
Sterling is one of the nicest people to ever appear on Hell's Kitchen. When he first appear, he promised Ramsay he was 100%. He was a goofball, and made sure he had a great time in Hell's Kitchen, despite the fact his antics annoyed his competitors. Despite being labeled as a goofball, Sterling was a strong competitor, helping his team win multiple challenges and services. However, he struggled on the fish station in his last service, and was eliminated before the black jackets, though he left in high spirits.
Season 13 Edit
- He is the third contestant to be eliminated by Ramsay in the kitchen, during the post-mortem, after Tennille from Season 6, and Frank, also from Season 13.
- He is the second male contestant to have kept his jacket after elimination, after Jon from Season 11.
- He is the second contestant to have kept their jacket despite not finishing in third place, the other being Ji from Season 5.
- He is the last contestant of that season to be eliminated before the black jackets were given.
- "I'm always 100! I'm a 100%!"
- "Be you!!"
- (Singing and mimicking an orchestra): "French toasts, crepes, florentines, how long."
- (After being eliminated): "100 is no longer part of Hell's Kitchen. But I've learned a whole lot, I was all happy go lucky at first. Some of the other chefs told me I didn't deserve to be here, but it made me come back even stronger. I had to make myself better and I did that. And on top of that, I got so many wins in challenges. I'm a leader, and it took coming to California to realize that. I may have not won Hell's Kitchen, but I got something no one else in Hell's Kitchen has ever accomplished. I got Chef Ramsay's heart."