Season 15 of Hell's Kitchen aired on Fox between January 15, and April 29, 2016. Country Club chef Ariel Malone, from Hackensack, New Jersey, was the winner of that season and was awarded a Head Chef position at BLT Steak at Bally's Las Vegas, with a salary of $250,000.
18 contestants competed during this season. The teams were divided by gender at the beginning, male contestants in the blue team, and female contestants in the red team. The contestants were (in alphabetical order):
|Kristin Barone||27||Line Cook||Chicago, IL|
|Jared Bobkin||28||Line Cook||Oak Park, MI|
|Sherkenna Buggs||30||Personal Chef||Grand Junction, TN|
|Frank Cala||25||Marine Chef||Brooklyn, NY|
|Meese Davis||25||College Chef||Upper Darby, PA|
|Jackie Fuchs||32||Line Cook||Jersey City, NJ|
|Chad Gelso||25||Sous Chef||Philadelphia, PA|
|Dannie Harrison||30||Line Cook||Philadelphia, PA|
|Eddie Jaskowiak||27||Sous Chef||Philadelphia, PA|
|Ariel Malone||26||Country Club Chef||Hackensack, NJ|
|Hassan Musselmani||24||Catering Executive Chef||Detroit, MI|
|Ashley Nickell||27||Chef de Cuisine||Orlando, FL|
|Amanda "Manda" Palomino||30||Sous Chef||Atlantic City, NJ|
|Mark Paras||27||Line Cook||Anaheim, CA|
|Alan Parker||42||Sous Chef||Lancaster, PA|
|Joe Ricci||31||Sous Chef||Philadelphia, PA|
|Kevin Ridlon||29||Culinary Manager||Warwick, RI|
|Vanessa Soltero||33||Airport Chef||Los Angeles, CA|
Contestant progress Edit
|#||Chef||Original teams||First switch||Second switch||Third switch||Individual||Finals|
|5||Manda||WIN||LOSE||LOSE||LOSE||NOM||LOSE||LOSE||NOM||WIN||NOM[n 1]||WIN||LOSE||NOM||OUT[n 2]|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Although nominated, chef was not called down by Ramsay
- ↑ Chef was nominated by Ramsay
- ↑ Chef was eliminated despite being on the winning team
- ↑ Chef was eliminated by Ramsay during service
"18 Chefs Compete"
"17 Chefs Compete"
"16 Chefs Compete"
"15 Chefs Compete"
"14 Chefs Compete"
"12 Chefs Compete"
"11 Chefs Compete"
"10 Chefs Compete"
"10 Chefs Again"
"9 Chefs Compete"
"8 Chefs Compete"
"7 Chefs Compete"
"6 Chefs Compete"
"5 Chefs Compete"
"3 Chefs Compete"
- This is the second season in a row to have an all-female finale and is also the second season in a row to have the last 3 chefs eliminated be females
- This is the first season since Season 11 to have 5 chefs receive black jackets.
- This is the first season since Season 11 to have only one male receive a black jacket.
- This is the first season since season 12 to have a chef eliminated during service.
- This is the fifth season to have a chef be eliminated despite being on the winning team.
- This is the first season since season 10 in which no chef withdrew from the competition.
- Frank Cala, an active duty Marine, was downgraded from his position because of his rude comments about females throughout the season.