Scott Hawley was a contestant on Season 7 of Hell's Kitchen. He ranked in 11th place.
Scott was a minor antagonist of that season. He endlessly bragged about his experience before entering Hell's Kitchen. His arrogance ended up being his demise, as he had a very egotistical and ambitious spirit. This had often led to many of his downfalls during challenges and services, often followed by a stupid excuse. Despite his ego, he did seem to be a team player on his time with the blue team, but usually ended up hindering them instead due to his bad performances. He developed a friendship with Salvatore.
Season 7 Edit
- He is responsible for one of the most satisfying eliminations in the history of the show.
- He is the fourth contestant, and second male contestant, who switched teams without making it to the black jackets, following Melissa from Season 3, Lacey from Season 5, and Robert from Season 6.
- "You shouldn't be asking such simple fucking questions, it should take care of itself."
- "None of you guys work in fine dining restaurants."
- "It'll be a struggle for me to be a cook amongst cooks, because I'm accustomed to being a chef amongst cooks."
- "Chef, I believe I'm the best."
- "I would be embarrassed to finish second place."
- "It's difficult to work with people that don't have a lot of talent or skills in a fine dining restaurant. It's just impossible."
- "It's not gloating or rubbing it in your face, it's just letting you know the truth."
- "Injure your hand a little bit, and you get treated like a little fucking princess."
- "This team will fucking die if I'm not here."
- "(After he was eliminated) I certainly am the best cook on the red team, but when you work with the teammates that you're given, it makes it hard. But at the end of the day, I'm still gonna go on and continue to be a great chef."