Scott Commings was a contestant on Season 12 of Hell's Kitchen. He was the winner of that season, and was awarded a head chef position at the Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesar's Palace, in Las Vegas, with a salary of $250,000.
Scott was passionate, determined, a risk taker, had a great palate, and held everybody to very high standards, similar to Ramsay's. He was considered the biggest comeback chef in the history of the show.
Season 12 Edit
Season 15 Edit
Season 16 Edit
- He participated in the fourth all-male finals of Hell's Kitchen.
- He is the twelfth winner, and sixth male winner of Hell's Kitchen.
- He is the last male winner of Hell's Kitchen to this date.
- At age 36, he is the oldest winner of Hell's Kitchen.
- He is the sixth male contestant who switched teams and made it to the black jackets, following Michael (Season 1), Matt (Season 4), Giovanni (Season 5), Benjamin (Season 7), and Trev (Season 8).
- He is the fourth winner who switched teams, following Michael (Season 1), Heather (Season 2), and Ja'Nel (Season 11), and the first who did by reassignment.
- He holds the record for the most nominations throughout the season for a contestant, with seven, and is tied with Autumn (Season 7), Sabrina (Season 8), Elise (Season 9), and Clemenza (Season 10). He is also the only winner who holds that record.
- He is the second finalist to kick a member of his brigade out during the final service, as well as the only winner who did.
- "It's motivation to win this for a better life for me and my family."