Salvatore Coppola was a contestant on Season 7 of Hell's Kitchen. He ranked in 10th place.
Salvatore had a considerate and determined personality, though tended to get reclusive regarding communication on stations at times. In the kitchen, he was cracking under the pressure, and performed badly because of his lack of knowledge and experience in a professional kitchen. Being a full-blooded Italian and immigrating from his home-country, he made a personal choice to keep his accent. He developed a friendship with Scott.
Season 7 Edit
- He is the first Italian contestant in the history of the show.
- He is the second contestant to be eliminated despite being on the winning team, following Carol from Season 5.
- Along with Nilka, he is the sixth contestant to receive a "Best of the Worst" nomination without making it to the black jackets, following Chris (Season 1), Melissa (Season 3), Louross (Season 4), LA (Season 5), and Sabrina (Season 6).
- He is the second contestant who used pre-made food for his signature dish, following Rock (Season 3).
- "Anybody wanna do the olympics with me!?"
- "Thanks ladies! Is this every morning thing?"
- "Chef, they're gonna think that I'm a man whore!"