Paul Niedermann was a contestant on Season 9 of Hell's Kitchen. He was the winner of that season and was awarded a head chef position at BLT Steak in New York City, with a salary of $250,000.
Paul was a great chef, but could be considered cocky and annoying at some points. He won the competition because of his passion, his honesty and the fact that he always admitted his mistakes. The only time he got nominated for elimination, he gave one of the most convincing pleas in the history of the show. He had a short-lived running feud with teammate Brendan.
Season 9 Edit
Season 12 Edit
Season 15 Edit
- He participated in the third all-male finals of Hell's Kitchen.
- He is the ninth winner, and fifth male winner of Hell's Kitchen.
- He is one of the most controversial winners in the show's history, due to Will, his competition, being stronger in many aspects.
- "Slam dunk."
- "Know how they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks?"
- "All the past contestants... and Tommy's ass."
- "I AM irate!"