Michael Gabriel was a contestant on Season 12 of Hell's Kitchen. He ranked in 7th place.
Gabriel was the most inconsistent performer of that season. While he survived multiple nominations, it eventually got to the point where he made the same mistake more than once during his last service, leading to him be eliminated in the worst way possible.
Season 12 Edit
- He is the sixth contestant to be eliminated during service, following Josh (Season 3), J, Lacey (both from Season 5), Louie (Season 6) and Nilka (Season 7). He is also the first of those contestants who was told to exit by the front door.
- He is the last contestant of that season to be eliminated before the black jackets were given.
- "Fuck me, man!"
- "Mike's fucking lazy! We're moving tables and you're on the vacuum. If you can't be a team player, then why are you here?"
- "It's not my fault, I can fucking count... you know... one two three four five six seven eight nine ten, you know what I'm sayin'?"
- (After being eliminated) "Instead of getting a black jacket, they took my blue jacket."