Meghan Gill was a contestant on Season 14 of Hell's Kitchen. She was the winner of that season, and was awarded a head chef position at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, at the Caesars Atlantic City, with a salary of $250,000. She shared that prize with Season 13 winner La Tasha.
From the start, Meghan came in strong and quickly established herself as a strong chef and piece for the red team. However, she had a bit of a rude attitude towards her teammates, would look down towards Michelle due to the latters inexperience, and even at one point threatened to quit the competition due to losing a lot of challenges. Despite all that, she did loosen up near the end, and her natural leadership skills led her to win that season.
Season 14 Edit
- She is the first person ever to score a perfect 5 out of 5 during the new Signature Dish Challenge format.
- She holds the record for the longest streak of consecutive challenge punishments in the history of the show, with nine.
- She is the ninth female contestant who made it to the black jackets after being transferred to the blue team, following Heather from Season 2, Jen from Season 4, Suzanne from Season 6, Robyn from Season 10, Ja'Nel from Season 11, Melanie, Rochelle, both from Season 12, and Sade from Season 13.
- She was part of the first ever all-female top three, along with T and Michelle.
- She participated in the third all-female finals of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the fourteenth winner, and eighth female winner of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the seventh winner, and the fifth female winner, that was never nominated for elimination throughout the entire season.
- "Pull your head out of your fucking ass and put it in the game."
- "That shit ain't gonna fly."
- "I'm NOT here to fucking babysit."
- "You've got to make love to the steak."