Manda was one of the kinder chefs in both of her runs, and was more often breaking up arguments than starting them. However, she was not the most vocal communicator, and refused to tolerate sexist treatment.
Season 15 Edit
Season 17 Edit
- She is the first contestant ever suffering from celiac disease.
- She is the eleventh female contestant who switched teams and made it to the black jackets.
- After her appearance on the show, she became manager at 2Good2B, a gluten-free bakery, in Rancho Bernardo, California, alongside Anthony from Season 11.
- "I look like I just got fucking murdered."
- "Thanks a lot, Frank. You're getting a hug, whether you like it or not!"
- "Best drama queen in a reality show goes to...Jared!"
- "I'm like a wizard."
- "MICHELLE!! YOU TOLD ME IT WAS COOKED!"
- "You're welcome, Marino. Should I make you a sandwich too?"
- "In other news, Elise is crying!"