La Tasha McCutchen was a contestant on Season 13 of Hell's Kitchen. She was the winner of that season, and was awarded a head chef position at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at the Caesars Atlantic City, with a salary of $250,000. She later shared that prize with Season 14 winner Meghan Gill.
Season 13 Edit
- She participated in the seventh different-gender finals of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the thirteenth winner, and seventh female winner of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the sixth winner, and fourth female winner, to completely avoid nomination throughout the season.
- "Mama didn't raise no fool!"
- "Chef Ramsay said that we are lackadaisical. As soon as I find out what that means, I'm gonna make sure that I'm never that way again!"