Kimberly-Ann Ryan was a contestant on Season 16 of Hell's Kitchen. She was the winner of that season, and was awarded a head chef position at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, at The Venetian Las Vegas, with a salary of $250,000.
Ryan had a weak voice in the kitchen, but improved to become a leader. While the blue team was crumbling, she decided to switch teams to save their sinking ship, and was mostly succesful. She was humble but demanding, and especially annoyed Paulie.
Season 16 Edit
- She was part of the third, overall and consecutive, all-female final three of Hell's Kitchen, along with Heather, and Heidi.
- She participated in the fifth overall, and third consecutive, all-female finals of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the sixteenth winner, and tenth female winner of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the twelfth female contestant who switched teams and made it to the black jackets. She is also the sixth winner who did.
- "I feel like she chose her boyfriend, so... Heather's stupid."