Kimberly-Ann Ryan was a contestant on Season 16 of Hell's Kitchen. She was the winner of that season, and was awarded a head chef position at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, at The Venetian Las Vegas, with a salary of $250,000.
Ryan had a weak voice in the kitchen, but she could cook, and volunteered to move to the crumbling blue team. However, she could annoy her teammates at some points, especially Paulie, when she was not admitting her mistakes.
Season 16 Edit
- She was part of the third, overall and consecutive, all-female top three of Hell's Kitchen, along with Heather, and Heidi.
- She participated in the fifth overall, and third consecutive, all-female finals of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the sixteenth winner, and tenth female winner of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the eleventh female contestant who made it to the black jackets after being transferred to the blue team, following Heather from Season 2, Jen from Season 4, Suzanne from Season 6, Robyn from Season 10, Ja'Nel from Season 11, Melanie, Rochelle, both from Season 12, Sade from Season 13, Meghan from Season 14, and Manda from Season 15.
- (Referring to Heather choosing Andrew in the finale) "I feel like she chose her boyfriend, so... Heather's stupid."