Season 9: 29
Season 12: 31
Season 9: Line Cook
Season 12: Sous Chef
Season 9: 18th
Season 12: Runner-up
Jason Zepaltas was a contestant on Season 9 and Season 12 of Hell's Kitchen. On season 9, he ranked in 18th place, and on season 12, he was the runner-up.
Jason was passionate, and was one of the strongest chefs in the blue team. However, he could also be a little bit rude at times, as he had a short-lived running feuds with Mike and Sandra.
Season 9 Edit
Season 12 Edit
- He is the second contestant to compete in two different seasons, after Robert from Season 5 and Season 6.
- He is the first contestant ever who competed in the Signature Dish Challenge in two different seasons.
- He participated in the fourth all-male finals of Hell's Kitchen.
- He is the twelfth runner-up, and eighth male runner-up of Hell's Kitchen.
- He is the first contestant who participated in two different seasons, and made it to the finals on his second run.
- He is the first contestant who made it further in the competition on his second run.
- "This is huge! I pulled off a win with some tacos! Such an awesome feeling!"
- "I don't feel good at all."
- (To Mike) "Go back to the grocery store, motherfucker!!"
- (About Gabriel) "Oh my God! What a freaking idiot! Crispy skin, it's simple! It's just the simplest of physics!"
- (About Joy) "I can't believe what was just happening. She just blew it, over a fish... Chicks man!"
- "Crunch time, it's perfect! Because all we need is four people! I like three though... three would be better."
- Jason on Season 9