Jason Ellis was a contestant on Season 7 of Hell's Kitchen. He ranked in 5th place.
Jason was one of the most underestimated chefs of that season. He had a slow start, but became a strong link in the blue kitchen. He also had a hot temper, losing his cool and yelling in a matter of seconds, but his anger outbursts fade as quickly as they came.
Season 7 Edit
- "Yes Chef, I FUCKED the chicken up! He got in my face, I took it like a man. I started over with a brand new chicken."
- "I'm not the fucking weakest up there. THAT AIN'T FUCKING ME!"
- "I could break this fucking chair right here, with my goddamn hands!"
- "Scott acts like he's helping, but he was calling out my name trying to make me look bad, and Chef, he could see that."
- "Scott fucked up twice, he destroyed us tonight, he should be gone!"
- "Nilka just kept getting hit, like a ship by torpedo after torpedo after torpedo, and then finally, she just sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and Chef just... she needed to go."