Jamie Bisoulis was a contestant on Season 7 of Hell's Kitchen. She ranked in 13th place.
Jamie had one of the worst streaks of that season, performing badly in all her three services. She also had one of the deepest female voices of the show.
Season 7 Edit
During the Signature Dish Challenge, Jamie's dish had a toothpick in it and was poorly presented. Because of this, Ramsay refused to eat it. This caused the red team to lose the challenge 3-4, and were punished by cooking the blue team breakfast in bed the next morning.
She was not nominated for elimination.
During the Egg Relay Challenge, Jamie was paired up with Holli. They gave the best performance for the red team by scoring a perfect four. However, her team lost the challenge 10-11, and were punished by delivering a tuna and prep it for the next night's dinner service.
Both teams lost the dinner service, and were told to nominate one member each.
Jamie was not nominated for elimination, but was eventually nominated by Ramsay after Maria named her as the weakest cook on the red team. She survived elimination.
The red team won the Marching Band & Cheerleaders Lunch Service Challenge. They were rewarded by a day at the beach and play soccer with Ramsay's family. Then they lounged and relaxed for the rest of the reward.
Her team lost the dinner service, and had to nominate two members for elimination.
Jamie was the red team's second nominee, with Fran being the first. She was eliminated for three poor performances in a row and allowing her teammates to take control of her station.
Ramsay's comment: "To be a great chef you need creativity, leadership qualities and passion. Jamie had passion."
- "Chef Ramsay, you're a little slutty!"
- "I'm a little embarrassed... pretty much, a lot embarrassed."
- "Chef Ramsay lost it, and just when like Satan on my ass... I think I still have salmon in my ear."
- "Me to explain myself to Chef Ramsay like, during service will not happen. He was just all over my ass tonight, and not in a good way."
- (After being eliminated) "Words can't describe how pissed off I am right now, I don't think Chef Ramsay made the right decision, I'm by far a better cook than Fran is, and I expected to be here a lot longer than what it was."