Jackie Fuchs was a contestant on Season 15 of Hell's Kitchen. She ranked in 8th place.
Jackie was viewed as a very arrogant chef, and was one of the main antagonists of that season, along with Frank. She started many fights with teammates, including Kristin, Ashley, and even Sous Chef Christina. When she revealed that she had only three months of experience prior to coming to the show, she quickly lost the already little respect of her teammates.
Season 15 Edit
During the Signature Dish Challenge, Jackie went up against Kevin. She served a seared scallop with grilled corn salsa, but she only prepared one scallop, prompting Ramsay to ask if she was on a diet. She scored 3 out of 5, and the red team eventually lost the challenge 22-24.
During dinner service, Jackie was on the appetizer station with Vanessa. She remarked the ridiculousness of the entire kitchen having to help Vanessa to get an appetizer out. The red team won the service.
- Many viewers felt that she did not deserve to make it as far as she did because of her disrespectful attitude.
- "How many red chefs does it take to make an appetizer? Uh, everybody but Vanessa."
- (On Hassan sweating) "Hass! You look like you're melting into the lobster. I guess it's the red team's secret ingredient!"
- "I've only been cooking for three months."
- "You know what I should be doing? Breaking your fucking face right now."
- "Put your hands on me."
- "CRAZY, DERANGED."