Holli Ugalde was a contestant on Season 7 of Hell's Kitchen. She was the winner of that season, and was promised a head chef at the Savoy Grill, in London, United Kingdom, with a salary of $250,000. However, she never got the job because of supposed visa issues, so she accepted an undisclosed amount of cash, and kept the title of "Season 7 winner".
Holli had a tough personality. She was very quiet and often ignored in the beginning of the season. She was also very flirtatious, as she was wearing clothes that was showing her assets. Eventually, many saw her as a great leader and a member who could step up and take charge without getting in the way. Her impressive leadership qualities near the end of the season helped her to win the competition. She was one of the most consistent chefs of that season, and developed a romantic relationship with fellow finalist Jay.
Season 7 Edit
Season 8 Edit
- She participated in the fourth different-gender finals of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the seventh winner, and third female winner of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the fourth winner to completely avoid nomination throughout the entire season, and the second female winner to do so, following Heather from Season 2.
- She is the first winner ever who was not awarded their promised position.
- "Chef Ramsay is cute, he looks like a real person!"