Frank Cala was a contestant on Season 15 of Hell's Kitchen. He ranked in 7th place.
Frank was one of the main antagonists of that season, the other being Jackie. While he started off okay, he showed his more sexist side when Manda and Dannie came to the blue team, being rude to them. He also had a nasty habit of passing blame off to his teammates, and refusing to admit his own mistakes.
Season 15 Edit
During the Signature Dish Challenge, Frank was the second person of the blue team to have his dish judged by Ramsay, and went up against Ashley. He served penne alla vodka with grilled chicken, and scored 3 points out of 5. The blue team eventually won the challenge 24-22.
During dinner service, after Mark burned a pizza, Frank jumped in to deliver a good one. He was not nominated for elimination after the blue team lost service.
- He is one of two of the most sexist contestants in the history of the show, along with Jason (Season 4).
- He is the fifth contestant to have a military background before coming to Hell's Kitchen, after Bobby from Season 4, Joseph from Season 6, Guy from Season 10, and Randy from Season 14.
- After his appearance of the show, he was fired from the Marines and reassigned because of his sexist comments on the show.
- "You wanna talk to me, you say, FRANK!"
- (After being eliminated) "The blue team never had any drama, until the females came aboard, and that's when the ship sunk. And that's exactly why I get fucking female Marines and I send them back wherever the fuck they came from."