Elise was the main antagonist of both her seasons. Her arrogance, running feuds with Carrie and Jennifer, abrasive attitude, throwing people under the bus, slacking off during punishments, and being the backstabbing queen, led her to be one of the most hated chefs in the show's history. On season 17, she did not change at all, and had a running feud with Michelle.
Season 9 Edit
Season 13 Edit
Season 17 Edit
- She holds the record for the most nominations throughout one season, with seven, and is tied with Autumn (Season 7), Sabrina (Season 8), Clemenza (Season 10), and Scott (Season 12).
- She is the sixth contestant to be nominated four times in a row, and the fourth to have survived all four of them.
- She is the fourth contestant to have kept her jacket after elimination, following Ji (Season 5), Ariel (Season 6), and Jillian (Season 8).
- After her first appearance on the show, she married, took her husband's name, and is now known as Elise Harris.
- She is the only contestant to date who kept her jacket after elimination in two different seasons. She is also the third contestant who did without ranking in 3rd place, following Ji (Season 5), and Sterling (Season 13).
- She holds the record for the most overall nominations for one contestant in the history of the show, with twelve, including the Cook For Your Life Challenge. She also holds the record for the most nomination survivals, as she survived all twelve of them.
- She is the second contestant, and first female contestant, who scored a perfect five on the new format of the Signature Dish Challenge without making it to the black jackets, following Van (also from Season 17).
- "One vegetarian lobster capellini..."
- "You better get outta my face!”
- "Let's go, baby BABY!!!"
- "It's okay, You can hate me."
- (About Josh) "I can't deal with somebody who sucks at cooking and has the nerves to be rude and disrespectful."
- "You opened a can of worms. It's on now baby!! Just know!! JUST KNOW!!!"
- "This is the new Elise. No more playing nice now!"
- "Don't act like you've never had rubber in your face."
- "Yes, I'm setting up my station for the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th time!"
- "I really don't have anything to say right now... I didn't come here not to win... (cries)"