David "Louie" Cordio was a contestant on Season 6 of Hell's Kitchen. He ranked in 17th place.
Louie is very energetic for his age, but unfortunately for him, his self-confidence is overshadowed by his sexist comments, lack of teamwork and disrespect for the food he is working with.
Season 6 Edit
For the first time in the history of Hell's Kitchen, the signature dishes from each team would go head-to-head. Louie was the second person on the blue team to compete in this challenge. Louie served sausage gravy over biscuits as his signature dish. He told Ramsay it is a dish he serves at his diner for 4,75$, with coffee. When Ramsay taste it, he spat it out immediately claiming it tastes like gunk. Despite his dish earning no point, his team still won 3-2, and enjoyed a dinner on the Hell's Kitchen patio, with dishes from Ramsay's London West Hollywood. After drinking champagne, he made a splash in the hot tub and continued to party with his team.
The next morning, because the blue team drank too much and not studied the menu, they were slow to begin their prep.
During dinner service, Louie was on the meat station. When it came to starting entrées, Louie was caught putting raw lamb in the oven without searing it off first or adding any seasoning, annoying Ramsay. He later earned more of Ramsay's ire when he was caught doing parts of Joseph's job by cooking spinach. When he did send out his lamb entree, Ramsay discovered a cut of lamb very poorly done, which made him ask Louie if he bit it, and was horrified when he discovered that he had wasted almost the entire lamb supply for the service. This led Ramsay to lose his temper and eliminate him on-the-spot. Ramsay gave no comment on Louie's elimination, and he did not receive the coat hanging and burning picture sequence.
- Louie is responsible for the fastest exit in the history of the show, not because of an illness or health reasons.
- He is the fourth contestant to be eliminated during service, after Josh, from Season 3, J, and Lacey, both from Season 5. He is also the first ever contestant to be eliminated during the opening night service.
- After his appearance on the show, he returned to his diner in Fitchburg, MA, the 50/50.
- "Hundreds of people eat that in my diner every week! I don't think it was worth spitting out!"
- "Women are the best at cleaning, so this should be right up their alley."
- "You want me out? You want me to pack my fucking bags? I'm out. My bags are packed. YOU CAN KISS MY FUCKING ASS!"