Christina Wilson was a contestant on Season 10 of Hell's Kitchen. She was the winner of that season and was awarded a head chef position at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Las Vegas, with a salary of $250,000. On Season 15 and Season 17, she returned as the Sous Chef for the red team.
During her time as a contestant, Christina was one of the most sane women on a notoriously aggressive and cutthroat red team. She proved to have a ton of passion, heart, and effective leadership. As a Sous Chef, she was calm and friendly, although she could lose her temper at times, especially when chefs were not doing their jobs properly.
Season 10 Edit
Season 11 Edit
Season 12 Edit
Season 14 Edit
Season 15 Edit
On season 15, Christina came back to be the Sous Chef for the red team.
- On episode 4, she chewed out Jackie when the latter wrote "The Fucking List" on the red team's prep list, even calling her the cancer of the red team. However, she did accept Jackie's apologies later that day.
Season 16 Edit
Season 17 Edit
On season 17, Christina returned once again as the Sous Chef for the red team.
- On episode 3, during the punishment, she suspected that Elise was trying to cheat by only drinking the broth and not the actual fish parts, and asked to smell everybody's breath to be sure. When it became clear that Elise did not have bad breath, she forced her to eat one bite of the fish while she was watching.
- She participated in the sixth different-gender finals of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the tenth winner, and fifth female winner of Hell's Kitchen.
- She is the fifth winner who was never nominated for elimination during the entire season, and the third female winner who was, following Heather (Season 2), and Holli (Season 7).
- She is the second contestant to return to Hell's Kitchen as a staff member, following Heather from Season 2. She is also the only contestant to date who served as a staff member for more than one season.
- After her appearance on the show, she was featured on the reality show "My Houzz", where Ramsay helped renovate her house, which she bought with part of her cash winnings. She also became head chef in all restaurants owned by Ramsay in Las Vegas, and made a few cameos in Ramsay's other shows, such as "Masterchef" and "The F Word".
- "If any of this happen to this kitchen again, the fucking list. Whoever writes it will be finishing the fucking list!"