Ashley was one of the more level-headed members of the red team, rarely arguing with her teammates, while at the same time breaking down due to the stress of the competition. She also developed a strong friendship with Jared. On season 17, she had the same personality, and kept her friendship with Jared strong.
Season 15 Edit
Season 17 Edit
- She was part of the second, overall and consecutive, all-female final three of Hell's Kitchen, along with Ariel and Kristin.
- (To Jared) "You are officially fucking dead to me. Everybody, dead to me. I have been the only fucking person in this house that has been your friend. We are not friends. You have officially lost the only friend you had. You're so full of shit, dude, you're just trying to save your own ass."
- (After being eliminated) "I did NOT come to Hell's Kitchen to walk through that door. I came to Hell's Kitchen to walk through the big door, the door to my future."
- "Yes! I love Jared, and we were on the same season. We were really close. You know, we had our ups and downs, like when he chose Kristin over me for the reward. I don't think I still forgive him for that, but everybody knows that Jared and I are boo-boos."
- "This is complete and utter bullshit!"