Andrew Forster was a contestant on Season 7 of Hell's Kitchen. He ranked in 15th place.
Andrew is one of the creepiest Hell's Kitchen contestants ever. Almost the same personality as Joseph from Season 6, he thought he was better than Ramsay himself, which led him to disrespect and talk back to him. When he saw a great opportunity to outsmart him and failed, as Joseph did, instead of admitting that he was wrong, he decided to leave the competition.
Season 7 Edit
During the Signature Dish Challenge, Andrew was the last person of the blue team to have his dish judged by Ramsay, and went up against Nilka. He served a steak tartare, and explained that he was raising and butchering his own animals, while eating them preferably raw. That led Ramsay to call him the Hannibal Lecter of Hell's Kitchen. Ramsay found his dish bland, and neither him or Nilka scored a point. Despite that, the blue team won the challenge 4-3, and they were rewarded with a breakfast in bed prepared by the red team the next morning.
During dinner service, Andrew was on the garnish station. At one point, Ramsay called him out after making liquidy mashed potatoes, and after Ramsay showed them to the blue team, he took the pot and tried to mix the runny potatoes with his new ones, which infuriated Ramsay even more. The two of them got into an argument, which only made Ramsay more infuriated. After continuously angering Ramsay over the incident, he got kicked out the kitchen to the dining room, and Ramsay called him a joke to the industry in front of a hundred customers. After that, he started to walk out, but Jean-Philippe attempted to talk him back in the kitchen. However, he was not interested to go back, removed his shoes when Jean-Philippe told him that many people would love to be in his shoes, and proceeded to leave Hell's Kitchen by the front door. Ramsay gave no comment on Andrew's departure, and he did not receive the coat hanging and burning picture sequence.
- He is the fifth contestant who withdrew from the competition on his own terms, and the second who did so during service, following Jeff from Season 1.
- "I guess the inspiration came from the fact that I raised and butchered my own animals... and I like to eat them raw."
- "When I win this competition, I'm going to buy two walk-in coolers. That's all I want, it's two walk-in coolers. So I can start butchering my animals, which is what I like to do."
- "I'm not intimidated by Chef Ramsay, and honestly, the food that we're serving in this kitchen is not really that good. I've made better food than that, you know."
- "What do I need? I need to get out of the fucking weeds, that's what I need. What the hell do you think I need?"
- "That was a brillant idea, Chef."
- "That's not true."
- "So now, you gonna tell me I can't cook it in a sauté pan?"
- "I'm walking out the damn door, what does it look like I'm doing? That man asked me to leave, and you expect me to stay here?"
- (Kicks his shoes off) "You know what, they can take my shoes! I don't need this! I'm walking out these doors!"
- (After his departure) "Chef Ramsay got pissed at me. I'm sure he looks at me as a little prick. You know whatever, I don't really care what Chef Ramsay thinks of me, I'm done. Have a nice day!"